CPEM 2018 Invitation to Authors for Extended-Paper Submission
(Submission opens 17 June 2018 and closes 17 July 2018)
Authors of 2018 Digest (Proceedings) papers accepted for presentation and presented at CPEM 2018 are encouraged to submit an extended version of their paper for review and possible publication in the CPEM 2018 Special Issue of the IEEE Transactions of Instrumentation and Measurement (TIM).
Please read the following instructions very carefully.
- Extended papers must be submitted in electronic form. Please carefully follow the instructions here, under “Paper Submission Instructions”.
- The page limit for extended papers is 8 published pages in IEEE double-column format. It is strongly suggested that you use the IEEE double-column format template (Word and LaTeX templates available here) so that you will know your exact page count. Papers of fewer than 6 pages will be considered, but they must contain significantly more technical content than the CPEM Digest summary paper.
- The submission system will be open for paper submissions three weeks prior to the opening of the conference (17 June 2018) and close for submissions after the conference (17 July 2018). Authors are encouraged to submit their manuscripts as early as possible. Papers submitted after 17 July 2018 will NOT be accepted (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Papers submitted for inclusion in the CPEM 2018 Special Issue must be correctly framed inside the scope of the journal (please carefully read the scope requirements here) and must contain significantly more technical detail than was presented in the CPEM 2018 Digest (Proceedings) paper. At the time of submission, you will be required to provide detailed information regarding how the manuscript has been extended technically beyond the CPEM 2018 Digest (Proceedings) paper.
- The extended paper must clearly reference the CPEM 2018 Proceedings paper in the text, and the Digest (Proceedings) paper must be one of the references in the extended paper. A pdf copy of the Digest paper must also be submitted.
- Papers which describe calibration services will not be considered for publication.
- Papers that were not presented by one of the authors at CPEM 2018 will not be considered for publication.
For further information and help on using the submission system, please contact:
Mrs. Reta Wehmeier
Editorial Assistant – E-mail: email@example.com
We welcome you to CPEM 2018 and look forward to receiving your extended paper submissions.
Djamel Allal, Co-Guest Editor
29, Avenue Roger Hennequin – 78197 Trappes Cedex
+33 1 30 69 21 50 – Djamel.firstname.lastname@example.org